Your POP3 Server: mail.yourdomain.com
SMTP Server: mail.yourdomain.com
Username: if you are checking the main POP3 account that came with your account the user name is your account username. If you have added any further POP3 accounts then you have to use email@example.com as the email user name.
Password: your pass.
In order to send email via your domain please make sure authentication is enabled before checking your email.
If the software on your computer is outlook express, and you have problems sending emails via your domain follow these steps :
1. Launch your Outlook or Outlook Express mail program
2. Go to the "Tools" menu - select "Accounts"
3. Click on the account you wish to change - select "Properties"
4. Select your account name and click properties, select the server tab
5. Check only the "My server requires authentication" box at the bottom left. 6. Click "Apply" then "OK" to save changes
7. Repeat process for other accounts listed
8. Try to send an e-mail message to yourself. Use the same password as when you login to get mail.
Further help: https://www.sitehq.co.uk/clients/
- 1 Users Found This Useful
To access your email via the web navigate to the following address:...
To access your email via the web you can either enter your accounts control panel, cPanel by...
Q. I've had a large mumber of bounced emails for messages I've never sent and/or I...
What is SMTP? SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. The standard Internet protocol that...
Q. I can send emails but not received them - no settings have been changed. (Linux users) A. The...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution